Re: Group composition

From: pgrawe_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:28:44 -0000

Well, neither Andrew nor Ian who run the two campaigns I play in have answered, so I'll take a punt as a player:

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

1) Yes. Currently around Far Point/Snake Pipe Hollow 2) No. In Pavis.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term
1) Yes, currently travelling
2) Unlikely. We're all loyal pavisites around here.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?
1) Mixed. One Lunar soldier (me), One Sorceror, three or four Orlanthi. The tension is part of the fun of the campaign. 2) Against. Working actively to undermine the Lunars in Pavis.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?
1) Wandering
2) Largely at home.

> Are you set in a given year?

1) 1620 or so. Whitewall fell about three weeks ago. 2) 1621? 1622?

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)
1) Bit of a mix, we have a sorceror, a soldier, several hunters, an entertainer and a bunch of stormbulls.
2) Bit of a mixture - Lhankor Mhy, Vingan, Orlanthi, Opili, Flintnail

> Do you have a defined villain?

1) Not Really
2) Yup, even had several. Just knocked one off, working to knock the other one off.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?
1) In the order of 5W2 would probably be the highest. I think characters have at least one skill tending in that direction 2) Pretty varied, again most people have at least one skill greater than W2, but I think some may be as high as 15W2.

Harry.