Re: Digest Number 657

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:15:53 EST

Seeing as I play and GM several campaigns, here goes

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

1) Yes, in Lismelder lands amongst the Goodsword.
2) No, In Furthest (Tarsh) in the Gutters.
3) No, All at sea with the bandits and pirates.
4) No, Dagori Inkarth, the Still Water Uz of the Indigo Mountain Tribe.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

1) Yes, Back to Alda-Chur and perhaps to Volsaxiland.
2) No, Furthest is good enough for the Tempesta.
3) Yes, Smelch, Teleos, Sog City and Pamaltela.
4) No, the darkness of the shadows is good for Uz.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

1) Yes, we hate the Empire, but we have fought alongside them for the occasional tax reduction.
2) We ARE lunarised Orlanthi of Tarsh.
3) We hate all organisations apart from the Blood Water Bandits.
4) We distrust the Red Death Moon.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

1) Home with a little wandering.
2) Home.
3) Wandering without a home.
4) Uz home good.

> Are you set in a given year?

1) 1619
2) 1617
3) 1621
4) The year of the Night Dancer.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

1) One Warrior, a Yinkini and an Issaries.
2) One Mob Boss, a Midget Heavy, a Kralori Weirdo and a Sewer Shaman.
3) A female smuggler, A Great Troll, A Dashing Fencer, A Keet and a Masked Esrolian 'Husband'.
4) A Uzdo Warrior, an Uzko Shaman Drummer, An Uzko Brewer/Warrior and an Argan Argar Wheeler Dealer.

1)Do you have a defined villain?
1) Yes Harvar Iron-Fist, Egrid the Enlightened and several other Imperial sympathisers.
2) Old Man Tempesta, the Old Timers and an law enforcement officers.
3) 'Mother' an Esrolian Smuggler/Matriarch. 4) Some Mostali, some beer and hunger.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

1) 1W2 Is the Warrior comabt skill.
2) 10w2 Is the lead characters highest skill (I think)
3) Mainly 5w-20w, but some skills are very high but obscure.
4) 5w-10w on average.

Simon