Re: Group composition

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:24:12 +0000

>Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes. Silver Ridge (Gahlani) clan of the Kultain (pre-1619) and Balymri (post-1619).

>Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

That information is classified.

>If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

We hate those Lunar-loving Palauss scum (and the Lunars too).

>Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

With the clan (at present).

>Are you set in a given year?

1619

>Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies etc.)

Martial. Very martial.

>Do you have a defined villain?

The Palauss clan of the Balmyri (ex-Kultain). All Lunars. A lot of Valindings.

>What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

Top skills 18W at the start of the last episode (probably 19W to 20W for next episode).

Thom