Group composition

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:29:40 +0100

Here is my group, which is a little bit unusual because there a more femal players then male (3 to 2)

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

No, in the Borderlands on the Raus Domain. My players are partly mercenaries in the duty of Duke Raus and some people of his household (some are Orlanthi, some are lunars) - interesting mixture.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Balazar, Lunar Empire, Tarsh, Sartar, Heortland, Holy Country and then we will see.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

The Orlanthi don't like the empire, but don't work against it openly. The other two are a cavalry man of the 25th Rainbainth regiment and a priestess of Sedenya (Rashoran aspect) and initiate of Irippi Ontor (as whole she works as a missionar), so they are openly pro Lunar.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

All are wandering. One came from the Malani tribe (a vingan), one is from Naskorion in east Ralios (really far from home - he is Orlanthi thief), one is Yelorna warrior, one is a Yanafal Tarnils Soldier from Rainbanth and the last one is from Darjiin in the empire.

> Are you set in a given year?

1615/1616

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies etc.)

Mostly martial. Also the lunar priestess has made a training a missonary scimitar figther (she has a skill of 6W with it)

> Do you have a defined villain?

Pinfeather. He has kicked the groups since the beginning and has stolen a heirloom sword from the Orlanthis thief. He now hides in the five eyes temple, but he will pester the groups further on.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

6W to 15W

Cheers

ingo