Re: Re: Maps and PDF's for Gloranthan Classics

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 07:18:11 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Rick Meints wrote:

> As for poster sized maps, here's what's in the works:
>
> 7 Double sided large posters rolled up in a tube,
> and available only as a set.
>
> 1 - New Pavis / Sartar map from 2nd ed. rulebook
> 2 - Big Rubble / Prax map from 2nd ed. rulebook
> 3 - Griffin Mountain / I forget
> 4 - Elder Wilds / river of cradles
> 5 - Dagori Inkarth / trollball
> 6 - Nomad Gods / raus domain
> 7 - White Bear & Red Moon / Dragon Pass

Oh... Well I suppose I can buy two sets (if I strike it rich suddenly).

I hope you guys are going for quality, but this certainly sounds good. I wish the makers of the new Lunar map would also continue their project, and extend the map (make another one in the same scale, that would "connect") covering Dragon Pass and Kethaela.

But all in all... nice. I've always hoped to have more and bigger maps of Glorantha.

        -Adept