Re: Seeking advice on Heortling Consequences

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:34:20 -0800

A quick not that may clarify things, or not.

At 01:08 AM 1/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>My initial thought is that the clan will
>ceremonially move the bond of the trickster to the Orlanthi PC

This implies to me that the Trickster is already bonded to someone, presumably the Chief (which would be normal.) If this is so then, as I understand the bond and its repurcussions, the ehief is responsible for any actions that the trickster performs. This means that the player heroes are innocent of ill deeds altogether. The chief (or whomever the trickster is bonded to) has to clean up this business and rid the world of chaos.
He would likely bend every clan resource to this. Is the Trickster on the clan land? Let the wyter guide the clan warband out, perhaps led by the player heroes, perhaps just with them as part of the band. Back that warband up with some powerful clan magic too, to protec them from the evil. Send notice to the neighboring clans and mercenaries about a reward for killing the evil doer.
And frankly, it serves that stupid clan right for having such a terribl eperson (a Eurmali!) amidst them.
I say, hang 'em all, now!

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>