RE: Digest Number 696

From: Martin Hawley <Martin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:48:09 -0000

Hi Guys
Mark G makes some very excellent points here, there is one only that i feel obliged to respond or comment on....
not a gripe just a comment

> Is this your job? Of course not: ultimately we are all just consumers
> and we owe no obligation to Issaries. But is it in your interests?
> Undoubtedly yes: the more people hear about HW and Glorantha, the
> more the sales; the better the cash flow for Issaries, the more
> products they can produce.

in our contemporary society we, especailly us (me), are more than consumers, we are as Gloranthaphiles (SP?)
both producers and consumers of the product of Glorantha, we are indeed prosumers of the mthic world we co-create... so the more we co-create and purchase, nay, prosume the more issaries will prosper

martin (in postmodern mode)