Re: Re: Seeking advice on Heortling Consequences

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:04:55 -0800

At 09:45 PM 1/4/2002 -0000, you wrote:
>> The chief (or whomever the trickster is bonded to) has to clean up
>> this business and rid the world of chaos.
>
>...Of course he might choose to do so by making it the responsibility
>of those members of his clan best suited for doing so - like, say the
>PC's who started the whole thing off.
Oh yes, absolutely. If they are qualified or likely to succeed. My point is that they get the job they may likely get some additional help. After all, if the chief gives them the job and they screw up again, then his own qualifications would be quite rightly in question, and he'd be out of the job. Perhaps exiled himself for having chaos in the clan.

>If they succeed, then like True
>Orlanthi they have acted to correct the mistakes theu made and their
>earlier follies will be forgiven and their later victories celebrated.
> If on the other hand they fail or refuse - well then you read RR's
>post about the severity of the law....

I agree with this.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>