First age Glorantha

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:19:36 +0100

Hi friends,

in a discussion with the editorial team of Tradetalk we came up with the idea to do a first age Glorantha HeroWars issue. By doing Tradetalk # 10, for which we got a fine Slontos map from Greg - thanks to him, we asked ourselfs how it would be to play the Gbaji Wars between Arkat and Gbaji with the new HeroWars rules.

Many bits and pieces came to our mind. To describe the region of Glorantha in the first age time, the battle between Arkats and Gbaji armies. The Armies of this time, with man and trolls fighting together to destroy Nysalors empire. the fight upon Dorastor, in Ralios and the sinking of Slontos etc. etc.

If you would like to fill this issue with your ideas, articles and artwork write to Tradetalk_at_... because we will start with this people a first age discussion group for Tradetalk # 13.

Cheers

Ingo Tschinke
Editor of Tradetalk