HeroWars GMs Needed!

From: pscgaming <gaming_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:28:44 -0000

Hello all,

The PSC Gaming Club is once again running it's annual gaming convention, EconoCon VI, and we are looking for anyone in the New England area who may be interested in coming up for the day to run one
or two HeroWars events. Anyone who GMs ate EconoCon gets in free, plus
you'd get one free slot to play (as in you come, run an event for a slot, and then play free in another slot, and you don't pay the registration fee, either).

Issaries is going to be supporting the convention with prizes. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested, check out the convention webpage at http://oz.plymouth.edu/~gaming/conVI.html and let
us know that you'll be running an event. There's an online GM Registration form at the site, plus you can always contact us by e-mail
or phone. Our contact information is all on the website.

Regards,
Jamie Cadorette
President
PSC Gaming Club