Six Virtues, Rightside of Creekstream

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:55:05 +0900

I don't know which Mailing List is appropriate, because recently there are few posters to Glorantha Digest...

 My attempt to "compose a poem of Earendil in the House of Elrond (Bilbo Baggins)" seems to start going away...I have recklessly written about Heort in front of Greg.

 Six Virtues of Orlanthi
 Personal: Courage, Wisdom, Generosity, Justice, Honor, Piety  Social: Honor, Provision, Defense, Obedience, Justice, Hospitality

 I guess each of them linked to specific one of another list...do you have any idea about it?

 About Esrolia and Grazeland: In Silver Age, it seems these Areas were occupied by unknown forces aside from Orlanthi, because in Uz Lore, "I fought, we won" or Unity Battle occured in the coast of Kethaela. How did Kodigvari (aka Esrolvuli), Penentelli, Stravuli or Koroltes shared these areas? Do you know about Hidden Kings? I think they were connected to Temple of Wild or Serpentbeast Society...

 And construct of Modern 17 C, like Temple of Wild (in Beast Valley) or Shaker's Temple (Kero Fin). How these "primitive" monuments survived in First Age and Populous EWF Age? How difference were kept between "Leftside" (East) and "Rightside"(West)? (IMHO, an EWF project was waking Dragon of Creek Stream which lay in the riverbed and its head toward south..., and Dragonewts are all left-(sinister)handed...And EWF were far more Mystic-Magic based Structure than I expected, and maybe tolerated "primitiveness" )

And do someone of you know who can fix the page of Glorantha Digest archive search? Recently, it seems out of order... http://www.gloranthadigest.com/archive.html

Sincerely:

TI