Re: Names

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:53:57 EST

Marcus Galeottus tells us

<< But before this gets

 too OT, Andrew also usefully raised the Puritan names based on  virtues and injuctions. I tend to use these for Black Horse County, >>

I like this idea, except the Black Horse might have slightly different names as a result;

"Betrayal! Stop hitting Murder like that, he's only little."

<< but I suppose Lunars might call their kids names like Inclusive,
 Scarlet, Cyclical and Glowline.

 (Though part of me would have liked to have gone simply with Romanic  names like Quintus, Marcus and Valerianus as the standard for Lunars.  Why? Well, as the Goddess says, 'We are all -us') >>

Combining these two thoughts gives: - Inclusivus, Scarletus, Cyclicallus, Glowlinus,

Hey! Not bad. Weyarrullus

Keithus Nellistus