Tradetalk Maps

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:50:13 +0100

Simon wrote:
>It would be realy nice to be able to get electronic versions of
>some of the maps published in fanzines over the last few years.
>Tradetalk had a lovely map of Kethaela a few issues ago,
>and I'd love to be able to put some sections of that into the
>player handouts for my current game.

We are working to make this maps - Kethaela, Caladraland, Naskorion and the oncoming maps of Wenelia, Ramalia and Slontos etc - available at www.Tradetalk.de and at www.Glorantha.com . As soon as Dario as made his layout of TT # 10 and Legacy of Pavis, he will rework the map to a coloured one and we will put it on the web. If some of yours want the map as file, don't destroy your Tradetalk issue # 4, I can sending it as a file or can put it on the Herowars Digest as download if you want.

Cheers

Ingo
Editor of Tradetalk