Yara Aranis

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:11:38 EST

> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:18:54 -0000
> From: "contracycle" <gamartin_at_...>
> Subject: Re: yana aranis
>
> > Does anyone know of HW-ised cult of Yana Aranis, notably
> > affinities?
>
> Evidently not. How about:

Yikes, you expect fast responses, some of us work long days you know.

> Smite Nomads (Destroy Spirit, Disrupt Strategy, Terrify Nomads)
> Horse-Eater (Kill Horses, Terrify Horses, Unslakable Bloodthirst)
> Roads (Protect Traveller, Maintain Network, Sense Disruption)

We have a cult for the ILH, which should be out soon, so hang tight and you shall see YA in all her splendour. Your version is okay, except you have no reaching moon affinity - she is the goddess of the glowline after all.

Regards

Martin Laurie