Re: Scenario idea

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:42:21 -0000

> Princess Mononoke is clearly set in Glorantha, probably in or near
> the Sha Yar Valley (See map on Wesley's site), between Kralorela
> and The Wastes. The various gods are in fact Great Spirits in
> HW terms.

Well, I'm moving it to north-west Sartar, the Bush range and thereabouts, or somewhere starting there, possibly Stinkwood... basic problem is who the miners are. I originally thought Mostali, naturally, but it doesn't fit. So I'm thinking Lunars, or maybe Ethelrist's thugs, but a chaotic connection would be necessary I think...

Wulf