Re: Wulf - eyes only

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:19:37 -0000

> That works. I don't remember at the moment whether the tusk riders
are
> animist or theistic

Animist, luckily...

>, but the boar could even be a related daimon or a
> spirit boar. That way it could be big enough (hmm... parhaps
related to
> the one that was killed and bound to the altar by the founding hero
of
> the tuskriders), and disappear into foul-smelling muck like the one
in
> the movie.

I fancied it as an embodied Guardian Being of the forest...

> It's a damn grim tale you are going to run. I hope your gamers will
be
> more decisive than the hero of Mononoke Hime, who just let's it all
fall
> apart.

Well, that's one of the reasons for change. Making the 'bad guys' Lunar/Solar, Mostali or whatever reduces any possible empathy for them. We even have a relationship to Isildilian, after attempting to recover an Iron Jolanti from Snakepipe Hollow for him, so the renegade Mostali might not be in HIS favour either! Since I am a staunch upholder of Equal Rights for Animists (not to mention the number of characters with 'Friendly to Aldryami' we have), the Animistic nature of the threatened beings won't be a problem.

>San had the right ideas >=D (Obviously a Yinkin-touched girl
> that has been adopted by the spirits).

Just to REALLY muddy the waters, I was going to make her Telmori :-) I also have a Telmori girl as a Follower to my Vingan, so Telmori are not seen as immediately threatening.

Wulf