Re: Chaotic bat

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:03:25 -0000

And I bet their ancestors let whatever descendants they have left know about it. Probably not as "Lenkpent had his soul sucked out by a chaos monstrosity." but more as "woe to all, many of the children of Mingrath are vanished, neither amongst the living nor the dead." and it doesn't take too much to figure out that this happened right around when the Bat ate the city where your cousin lived.

In my opinion this is just about the worst thing that could happen to you from an Orlanthi point of view. The use of the bat probably inspires equal amounts of terror and and loathing....but my cows are on loathing lasting longer.

--Bryan