Re: Uz: The Trolls of Glorantha review [LONG]

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:11:42 -0000

Wulf wrote:
> It may be I need to re-read the relevant section, but I'm slightly
confused about the time requirement of mixing Theist & Animist worship. If a troll (not a Shaman) worships, say, Argan Argar and also uses Hombobombom spirits, what additional duties, if any, must he perform?

My reading of this was that the communal worship of Kyger Litor (10% of your time) covered the theists gaining spirits (for usual HP costs) from freindly shamans.

>For that matter, can a Shaman also be a Theistic Initiate?

Again my reading but the implication seems to be yes, provided they meet the time requirements of both roles.

Ian Cooper