Re: Uz Mixed Magics

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 16:31:39 -0000

Uz EAT three impossible things FOR breakfast... (which is what I meant to finish my message with... damn, forgot the punchline!).

> > Can a Troll Devotee of one deity worship any other deity?
Initiate
> or
> > Devotee?
>
> Well, not *any other deity*, but given that the standard HW rules
> say that devotees can join other cults of the same pantheon so long
> as the time constraints allow, I don't see a problem of joining
> other uz cults or affiliated ones.

Ah, but that's only allowed for other ASPECTS of a Great God, a Devotee cannot worship another deity at all (above Community Worship). So, are the various Troll cults treated as Aspects of Kyger Litor?

Wulf