Re: Digest Number 740

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:25:52 EST

Hi All,

 I was really pleased to read the reviews of Uttog (Uz:The Trolls of Glorantha), and even more pleased to read that they were favourable. Now for a slight apology from the Art Director, some of you may have noticed that the front cover of Uttog is a little blurred in nature, this was basically my fault - I sent the wrong file to the printers! I sent a JPEG instead of a TIF. This wqas not spotted until the final print run by which time it was too late to do anything....I have since been as penitant as a devotee of Danfive Xaron. However, there are a couple of things to remember.

  1. This only UW's second attempt (remember Tales #2)
  2. The front cover is intended to be viewed with Darksense, not pathetic human eyesight.
  3. A copy of what the cover should have looked like will be on auction at Convulsion 2002. (so buy it, get some scotch tape and voila!)

Simon