Praxian songs

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:48:14 +0000

For your delight and delectation. Comments, as always, are welcome.

Neil.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Pentans you're a horde make a big noise
Ridin' in the snow

    Gonna be big trouble some day
You got hair on yo' face
You big disgrace
Ridin' your horses all over the place

    We will, we will raid you
    We will, we will raid you

Pavis you're a hard tent, rock tent
Pitched by the river

    Gonna take over the valley some day
You got dust on yo' face
You big disgrace
Hiding from the trolls eatin' up your place

    We will, we will raid you
    We will, we will raid you

Quivin you're a high place, tall place
Hero says he's come,

    Gonna make you some peace some day
Yoy got woad on yo' face
You big disgrace
Fightin' your feuds all over the place

    We will, we will raid you
    We will, we will raid you
    We will, we will raid you
    We will, we will raid you

(Tune: Queen's 'We Will Rock You.')

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've paid my dues, time after time
I've walked in exile, but committed no crime And bad mistakes, I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through

    We're Waha's champions, my friends
    And we'll keep on raiding till the end     We're Waha's champions, we're Waha's champions     No time for losers
'Cause we're Waha's champions, of the Plaines

I've taken my cheers, and my tribute gifts, You brought me scalps and beasts and everything that goes with it I thank you all
But it's been no padded saddle, no Waha trail, I consider it a challenge before the whole Greatland race, and I ain't gonna fail

    We're Waha's champions, my friends
    And we'll keep on raiding till the end     We're Waha's champions, we're Waha's champions     No time for losers
'Cause we're Waha's champions, of the Plaines

    We're Waha's champions, my friends
    And we'll keep on raiding till the end     We're Waha's champions, we're Waha's champions     No time for losers
'Cause we're Waha's champions

(Tune: Queen's 'We Are the Champions.')