Reiteration of Material

From: Pete McAveney <mcaveney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:14:15 GMT

>its hard to tackle myself without a proper map

Come to think of it, we haven't had an official map of Sartar published since the original Runequest rulebook. There's that newbie vs. gloranthafile problem again ... though the computer game "King of Dragon Pass" did a good job of fleshing out the geography of Sartar.

>we are talking about a totally different cattle-based economy
>which frames the interactions of its members and which is
>largely not, IMO, seriously addressed.

You're right, though I have to point to "King of Dragon Pass" again.