Re: Sartar Map

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:31:56 -0000

For the truly ambitious:

Remember those overlay maps you got in highschool geography and history books?

The ones that show the evolution of political boundaries over the geographical ones? They are popular in the US and Canada to show the spread of our nations over the face of North America.

Something like that might be useful for Hero Wars, espeically with the drying up and blowing away of various tribes and the constant tossing back and forth of clans as a result of warfare.

I think it could be done very readily in Photoshop.

Jeff