Re: Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:29:39 -0800

> I had no idea Roderick wrote Mythic Europe - maybe I should pay attention
> to who writes these things. On the other hand, given Roderick's
> involvement, I find it even more disappointing. Given the quality I know
he
> is capable of...

It *was* my first book, and written over 10 years ago. I like to think that I've grown a *leetle* bit since then. I think my Personal Best was Saxons, followed pretty closely by Lion of the North. ME is down at the bottom, along with Mythic Seas and Fallen Angel (both projects were handed to me with the plea "make it better". I tried, really I did, but they would have required *complete* re-writes to overcome the initial bad writing)

RR