Stats of Kallyr and others

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:01:57 +0200 (EET)

Just so we can hear the other side of the equation.

I think TKA (The writer and creator of Shadow World) has done his gamers a great service by _providing_ information and stats for the movers and shakers of the world.

At least for me as a GM it is important to know what Kallyr Starbrow, or the Crimson Emperor, or Jareel Razoress are like. It's important to know what they can do, and what they can't.

I want to see stories unveil themselves to me during play. For those that just like to create a story beforehand, and tell it to the players, such details don't matter.

They will just decide if Kallyr or Jareel will win, and if the assasination of the Emperor will succeed.

Personally, I wan't to have a handle on their capabilities, but I don't want to know beforehand what will happen...

        -Adept