Re: Heortling Stead Project: An Overview

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:03:51 -0000

John,

Great start to this project, let's hope the enthusiasm keeps up.

> One initial question is whether we should form a discrete Stead
Building mailing list for the initial stages of the project. A lot of what we talk about will be of practical campaign interest - stead and clans and how they work, but some of it won't - who's doing what etc.

I would suggest two things here. I think there may be some initial admin i.e. we need to create a list of tasks and match tasks to volunteers which is only of interest to those taking part, and debate on this list may end up too tangental if it is used to ask questions. It is probably the place to review and open the framework for later additions, but not the place to draw up the first draft. YMMV. People who are interested can subscribe after all.

Ian Cooper