Re: [openherowars] Yurts

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_7aB-ycoyFakphbMwoN_TNtKcihQiSO7dER7hx7zNuUV7Sb0Y46zIAHOFw9O1f2ya3h7O>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:06:17 +1000

Bastard!* Not only did I nearly choke myself ROTFLMAO, but when I got to the files section, eager to lay this stressful and highly mobile topic to some sort of rest THERE WAS NOTHING THERE.

NOTHING! AT!

ALLLL! No yurts. No files. No peace for Jimbo.

<Sigh>

Was it a gift carrier of the sending gods, cruel and malicious deceit on your part, or intervention by an otherwise silent Distant Being? Perhaps they just yoked up and found a new camp site. Dammit, we *need* those yurts!

You're *ALL* off my Christmas list!**
So there.

John

nysalor_at_zdnjQkhARSh3SG9wZ6nnSijLDwxSjcOLLNuPLoc8Yn0m6JQY-3eNxGX1FuPlkFhewu0aWVlj2mY9J-3QmQ.yahoo.invalid                 John Hughes

I need this like I need another tail.