Re: [openherowars] Not Yurts But Ducks (was just Yurts)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_WCeji087_xh7fR6o2GA0W9KQ2eaiwFrBoakAxmGZ-01M306TeHRXSD-iWekGZbiOdp6>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:05:37 +1200

John,

>Dammit Peter, this is *serious*!
>

>While the sucking and blowing capabilities of small duck-billed creatures
>may not seem important to you, I can assure you that the entire second act
>plot of Project 'X' - 'Duck Fornicators of Gor-gor-ma' rests precisely on
>this issue.

A nitpick: Fornication and Fellation are distinct activities. I suggest instead borrowing what Procopious lovingly described about Empress Theodora and her trained geese.

>Are you suggesting that a post to president_at_AcIqgl8eb3AMZrtgSMFI0WswXXufhA90J-o2ZXZJGtIr3uGvQ35WlmcUT1GW-8gjTapGQLNsiJufYZcfjfmGiKiccQ.yahoo.invalid might help me in
>my research?

No longer works there. Perhaps catamongthepigeons_at_vwJuv4a8epcRS9knNedQ6EI5V8XSGRGzqwB9_mbJOUE12EogJx_D-rRn_ISTkJFKVFaKCMQljJW0wwv8MKDN3I9Yy-5J8afOLZOp-DqNkFQ.yahoo.invalid?

>Have you had much experience with small flightless birds?
>(Blind ones would be even better - apparently its a sign of extensive
>practice).

Sadly the birds to which you allude do not have duck bills but long thin beaks and thus are unable to accommodate my gargantuan testing apparatus.

Yours modestly

--Peter Metcalfe