Re: Not Yurts But Ducks (was just Yurts)

From: Nick_at_uoHQJzCQI0bS_jpnyWbN5MI8mIO-dR2qpiO88HUIubLrjSjgs3nP60ajdZ0DgYOI-VL5_Lu
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:27:50 -0000

In an attempt at Turing-testing the Internet (still the nearest thing we have to Terminator's Skynet, after all), I have asked the Google search engine and the notorious Ask Jeeves fiasco* whether one-legged ducks swim in circles.

The answers can be found in the *Bookmarks* section of this group.

Clue for Antipodeans: that's Bookmarks, not Files. Files are things you put in cakes; bookmarks are things you put in books. And flies are best done up, though there are no flies on me.

Preliminary analysis suggests that the Internet is a long way from passing the Turing test. I must say, though, I am disappointed at the lack of obvious links to hard-core amputee fetishist duck porn, which might have helped John with his research. (There may be some hidden further down the list than I have looked, however).

Cheers, Nick
OpenHeroWars Immoderator