Flaming

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_p4Ic_T1DmwP1maJ8FOmwSnKwo8EwyX5sgX-pbNRBPhDr-cldzewvEJ70rb8ir7Hf>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:51:31 +0200

John :

> * was that ok?

No. Pretty dismal, in fact.

Please imitate your betters* :

Nick :

>> And what would you do if you
>> inadvertently discovered this (say, through a combination of a bloody
>> obvious email name *and* noticeable illiteracy, coupled with personal
>> grudges which only one person would reasonably bear)?

Immoderator :

> When have you ever let reason intrude into anything you do?

See, John ? That's the way to do it. :-)

Notice the *implications* of the remarks ?

The clever use of *heavy sarcasm* ?

The basic assumption that *thou art idioter than I* ?

Just learn these simple techniques, and I'm sure you'll do *much* better in future.

cheers,

Julian

PS OTOH, if you feel that all of this is above your head, try subscribing to literature_at_yahoogroups.com for an advanced crash course in the finer aspects of the fiery Arts. Simply disagree with someone in public (crude insults a bit of a faut pas, I'm afraid). Remember to have a handy notepad prepared !