Re: [OpenHeroWars] Re: Excellent news

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_MKRgsv2RNbqqDVAzAve5LbJnlpyFefkYhgHltX0TShekFRW9JuN94ZyEpxbETaIe>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:28:45 +0200

Nick :

> Not on this list, Boatie me old mucker. Here I just rant on like a
> demented madman, remember? That's what you wanted us to do, innit?

Well, quite frankly Nick, your performance so far has simply not been good enough.

This "coherence" of yours simply HAS to stop !

I for one am COMPLETELY PISSED OFF with the balanced views, rational argumentation, and clever-dick sarcasm you have consistently foisted on this ML.

In future, please imitate David's good example and give us more : dementia, ranting, insanity (in no particular order).

Also good : grunting, slavering, hitting your keyboard against your forehead (or vice-versa), gibbering (particularly recommended), incoherence, confusion, gobbledigook, sniffing your armpits, crawling around in the muck, eating swill, and any other similar activities that might remind you of our immoderator.

For ex. :

Grunt ! Grunt !

Sniiffff ; gah, Hero Wars Evil, EVIL !! cough ! cough ! STUPID !!!

:giggle:

cs HJYBGVI B<CBOU809B

VEN, FPIYB L IWE Oh bugger, just smashed my head on the keyboard again...

My God you are a cunt wanker !

GRUNT !!!

See ?

It's easy !!