Re: [OpenHeroWars] (unknown)

From: gjr_at_3JhauGCvJHfz9xE-etEbkaWrzNzTi6oM8ShZN64aAUPmF3vAtLzuZpMK93BnGtmo0kJcXmhG
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:23:47 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 aranwyth_at_0UyljZnNQenSIxZ7nt3vdKeauAvysveNiT0DIeD40dkK9pk-GJZxjvknT9jDR49Dd6mGMV6g4LsDlTKP.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> >Sniiffff ; gah, Hero Wars Evil, EVIL
>
> Yeah that's why I'll be running Hero Wars this month at a Q-con in
> Belfast like the 2 years previous and running something at Gencon in
> Milwuakee. It's fucking a hell of a lot more that most poeple can
> say.

No its not. I have long lists of people who are doing this much or more. Not that running demos ain't appreciated, but when we see a full colour, lovingly bound, 196 page fanzine detailing your infamous take on the Aranwyth you might be getting closer to the sort of contribution Simon Bray, Mark Galeotti, the whole Tales crew, Ian Thomson, the Chaos Society, and numerous othersd have made. Stuff for the web site would also be a step in the right direction. How about it?

Sorry, was I being serious? I'd better moderate myself...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_boesxRzalQJSG3LN1MFhJhcQccQm_4j_YU0obRE5Kbak1enNsjOQEhKAzEHaDj6hYVmhdtgKFOo52iU.yahoo.invalid		http://www.thestableyard.net