Pour on the contempt....oh yes more!...more!

From: sandylanier0001_at_TWi5204a0JvaUQWPMqun_Lfzi2RumMSU5S96kVaESpZBBCwB__dGMH2ft8BD
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 19:06:11 -0000

Graham Robinson:

> Please read the fucking posts or moderate yourself.

Well, that's just fucking charming. *I* read your post Mr Robinson and it was a right elitist little number:

"No its not. I have long lists of people who are doing this much or more. Not that running demos ain't appreciated, but when we see a full colour, lovingly bound, 196 page fanzine detailing your infamous take on
the Aranwyth you might be getting closer to the sort of contribution Simon
Bray, Mark Galeotti, the whole Tales crew, Ian Thomson, the Chaos Society,
and numerous othersd have made. Stuff for the web site would also be a step in the right direction. How about it?"

So I take it that unless we can equal (or surpass) the work of the above folk, we are only thing we shall recieve from the HW clique is pure contempt.

Never mind though, I love contempt - it rings my bell. So I'm off to run some HW games to drum up support from a wider gaming population.

Could you swear at me now Graham?

Thanks.

Sandy