(unknown charset) Re: [OpenHeroWars] Ah stop waving your hair about you big Nandan boy.

From: (unknown charset) gjr_at_4nhIhBXTyekVOGSi_LizjNT0juh4QQ2W-Uvu5rRsi7vaWaxtFlyoe2gEnlU--T00dpST7Tfu
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:23:31 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 aranwyth_at_bu-xc59GEaGW0mJpnCTEt1D8D4vDTLn8CW-yGZvZAQF6PDwdIYsmEMCxeW2jeApS0rnZcaGQKiDMPG0eM20.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> julian.lord_at_AgUEyE5Dem_0JseJvEcI9atSUWdhYLwstVLPB_771P-jFwhD_otZVoZ4wWNn3yQUVdzbP-wivE4tlkKLpCt3Mw.yahoo.invalid
> =======================
> >G) Boasting that "I do A which is a <expletive _at_ deleted> more than
> any <expletive ># deleted> on this ML (paraphrased)", when in fact
> most of the <expletive # >deleted> being boasted to engage in
> activities B) to F) etc. : <expletive ù*à^% >deleted> stupid and
> annoying
>
> Hey nice paraphrase. I must be illerate I never knew that paraphrase
> was another word for misquote. You should come over here, Sinn Fein
> could really use your help reinterpreting the Belfast agreement

David's original :
> >Yeah that's why I'll be running Hero Wars this month at a Q-con in
> >Belfast like the 2 years previous and running something at Gencon in
> >Milwuakee. It's fucking a hell of a lot more that most poeple can
> >say.

So you're saying that you're original comment was to be read in reference to the entire world, not the audience you were speaking to? In which case, it's a fair point. However, the audience here would be forgiven for believing they were being referenced - what with that being a normal use of the phrase, and all.

I'll take this opportunity to extend an official Issaries (and this is about the only case where I can speak officially for Issaries...) thank you to David for the work he does, and hope he will do even more in the future.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_fFZTSu3PeYA-7VEWH0QLu34_Fav-TeEdIG5Vtm-4k3F0hQ17qSrNPgXY5ZtdWHty4oyASy-drUT_TYc.yahoo.invalid		http://www.thestableyard.net