Yurt News

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_XFOkIvFsZpL3Ryi0bh5HZr1b167krTiVkLp6Ilnmkt1BEl1eNcLpxC7A07CqbwMkWilPVi9>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 22:33:55 -0000

Dome-Home Sales Somehow Manage To Dip Even Lower

AUGUSTA, ME— Despite already negligible figures, sales of geodesicdome  dwellings somehow managed to drop even further in the second quarter of 2001, Alternative Homes magazine reported Tuesday. "Last year, I sold just one dome, to some hippie who'd inherited $80,000," Augusta dome-home-kit salesman Bruce Wyner said. "I figured, hey, it's his money." Geodesic domes are currently the worst-selling alternative dwelling in the U.S., followed closely by the yurt.

Source: http://www.theonion.com