(wrong string) était Canardant l'Issue - c'était abus oiseau et personnel

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_YYbTAKESUy4mb4gu-cuzHm5_hRhARWD9zOiX4tWOWHxxAKIm0BT01yK18oMjOWkDCLf_0Q>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:37:12 +0100

Le Pierre :

> > What's texan for oil-field grabbing Agent Orange & Napalm spraying
> > WMD monopolists ?
>
> Using dialectizer (redneck) yields:
>
> Oil-field grabbin' Ajunt Orange & Napalm sprayin' nucular bomb
> droppin' WMD monopolists.

Wm wha', and monopowhat ?!

Dems high falutin' fancy words don' sound Texan t'me, bwah ...

Fact, dat shoooor sounds lahk pinko commie cheez eatin' fightin' talk ta me, where ju say youse from anywayz ? Noo Zeeland, dat's in France right ?

Here, take this : Slam !

I nevuh herd nuttin luck dems words, an I oughta no, cos me an ma buddies we spend all day jawin about nookin those goddam ayrabs back ta Hell where thay cames from in the first place, AYMEN to that an praise the Lord an George Bush !!

God Bless America, an Fuck You, bwah !

Julian Lord