Re: [OpenHeroWars] Digest Number 51

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_BWKQfZB_6ELopA4OkPtnyEkJQvQ1ENDu9UKs7vBbcaXImsngyODGIcESSzvxfLRTZK5sH>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:00:38 -0800

> Just a hint a about group standards, Yank. 'Ozzies' (that's Aussies in
those
> countries that can spell) is a neutral or even endearing nickname. Try

I apologize for not sinking to the lowest level that I could.

> I'd ask how Dundracon went, but I'd only have to slag it.

Pretty well - a bit light in attendance (something about the economy, and a lot of our attendees being males in their late teens to thirties and war on the way...) No major problems, at least.

> We'd prefer you take something where a modicum of roleplaying was
involved.

Okay, then I want to be Sweetums, the 8-foot ogre (with a caring and loving heart).

RR