Re: [OpenHeroWars] Conflicted

From: David Cake <dave_at_CRNWiw_XMy60tG2QoE5YQBh1rqiolevSF7HQX7byUVWDaYmFV85ws7WEj9Glg8MrQ587bqu>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:12:14 +0800

At 12:10 AM +0000 18/3/03, Nick Brooke scribbled:
>I'm anti-War, and anti-French.
>So what should I be doing now?

        You could always take the stance Neil Gaiman does - hating the French is an English right, not to be usurped by the US, especially as they aren't very good at it.

        Though as an Australian I want to retain the right to hate the French for setting off atomic bombs just next door (though for some reason we don't hate the English for doing it in our actual country, probably because we already have enough reasons to hate the English).

	Cheers
		David

quote from Mr Gaiman