Re: [OpenHeroWars] Another pile of meandering, pointless, boring wank from Julian Lord

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_RLE3D7e_zBxUNcPMpk6mMFQYmTdvrUnHdMs1ezC7VTt7j7VL1594-O5D4hKO9zOY7UvJg>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:52:21 +0100

> > >But it is a fact that certain threads are killed,
> > >and certain forms of discussion are effectively verboten.
> >
> > Start the discussions in the right place to start with?
>
>But Graham, some discussions have no right place !!

Name one? Anything Gloranthan, has a home on the Glorantha Digest. Now I have a certain sympathy with those who want a home for their "running Buffy the Vampire Slayer with HeroQuest" discussion, but that isn't a problem you are solving. Anything Gloranthan is welcome on the digest.

>The discussion has been had several times already, and produced
>no tangible result.

It has? Not so I've noticed. When?

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at_vsK_FT1VW0N1jl0SAHO5oBMMasKtNxoIxBVpf84sBagFv8WQvjEjhd2qHZnZIFHTk630Yf6Clp7RHXoW1g.yahoo.invalid

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.