THE Digest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_ILFizKF-kDl48x02QZ98JIlA15z6FKRdT9H83YnfcKOfmPjCfg_nDKUWQCHiCGQBbtj5h>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:00:22 -0700

> > But *THE* Digest is the Glorantha digest, of long
> > and hallowed service, the
> > dinosaur from before Yahoogroups.
>
> True: but (half-way seriously) should newbies be
> expected to know that?

Isn't it in at least one of the FAQs out there? If not, it *should* be!

> > It's like saying "The Trilogy" or "The idiot in the
> > White House" - everyone knows what you mean.
>
> I have no idea what you mean by "The Trilogy". Never
> heard the reference used in any context that I know
> of.

My dear, not a Tolkien Fan? Or at least not one from the sixties-seventies? I suppose with the explosion of trilogies and quadrologies and pentalogies (and dodecalogies...) "the Trilogy" has lost its uniqueness.

Oh well, at least you knew which idiot in which White House I was referring to.

:-).

- Richelieu