Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Camelot was a Yurt

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yV1j7xhYgbShwYQ2u_KSZEGBGmSUwHDIdqfmb2ctNBGUXTv5HZC53qOAzYf2_wR_>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

> Or can it really be that the Knights of the Round
> table were a sacred band of poststructuralist
> kangaroo-riding proto-Christian yoghurt fermenters
> from the Bible Belt ?

Sorry, we don't allow yoghurt down here. It goes with them long hairs.

> It is however quite significant of the level of
> 'thought' one can come to expect from American
> universities.

You're right. This kind of thought is far too European.

American analysis would be more like: "Hey, that was a good story. Tell me the part where he chops heads off again, but make the ending happy."

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! http://sbc.yahoo.com