Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: ....From Heroquest-rpg

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_OBUcH6wF7Vez1jFJKnFiMUk6bAf0MYdF6iXNJF2RHXSZD2IwlSXJbKjEw3jIkxqbO9GK>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:04:39 -0500

On 6/20/2003 at 10:45 AM John Hughes wrote:

>Me, I'm just looking for a good root. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Don't be such a sap, John. Don't be afraid to branch out.

Guy

Always choose the option that'll most likely blow up in your own face. You never know when a tribe of werebears is going to want to skin you alive, for instance. Those are the Munchausenesque moments you can brag about over beer for years.

Of course, sometimes you get bitten by vampires infected with bubonic plague, but on the whole, you have a great time.