Re: TT MRO

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_YqiimWcSNqR7fexvOVKmq5x0WwPopzmjsp4bUyK9tuvjVPC6fT1F94JdXVjNlQPhSqd_9y>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:24:24 +0200

Roderick :

> > >Did I miss something? What is TT?
> >
> > TradeTalk.
>
> Ah, thanks. I think the brain needs to be de-fragged. I take it this was
> announced at Tentacles? Or did I miss a email?

No, no. This was announced by André to the contributors (anyone here surprised that I'm one of them ? Thought not).

> I would have thought they'd want to get all the raunchy stuff out of their
> system in one issue (April Fools is traditional) rather than letting it sit
> & fester, but that's just me.

I agree.

I think that having raunchy stuff spread over 4, 5, or 6 issues of TT sounds like a far worse idea than the single MRO** issue. Might give some people the idea that it's standard Gloranthan fare ...

Should we start a petition protesting against this atrocious act of censorship, or what ?! ;-)

Julian Lord