Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Pushes and Duckies

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_PsYOltwSZoB9WHu8WYNOBZy_evhwhZfjqEEokX8wnLZQGoVOq3mTxZ4yJN76HXeVjgblHY>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:51:43 +0200

Stu :

> Julian:
> >>... and I don't think that the Pushes and Duckies topic has been exhausted
> yet
>
> So how about a naked, well-oiled team of Duck shield-pushers?

Hmmmmm ; you think that canard Babeester Gori ritually deplume themselves, instead of the ritual scarring and tattooing that their human "sisters" prefer ?

Picture it now : dimunitive, well-oiled, plucked, virgin ducklings, with fowl expressions on their beaks, and diminutive li'l axes with diminutive li'l durulz penises dangling here and there, screaming about killing all "dwakes & wapists" everywhere ...

Tewwifying, simpwy tewwifying ...

Julian