Re: WP 20 - Yikes!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_qNPnW365mmUk4OGKHxZUHrAKTeykkNBu8gHWnq-qop5VIjDDO2U5bxWjo8M3j4YTUrdNN>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:21:58 -0700

> Beware though, I have informed the high controller. I notice that WHO IS
> HILARY is an anagram for HA HOY I SWIRL, which sounds suspiciously like a
> duck hero feat to me.

You mean the "Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" feat? Or the "Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Splash!" feat?

It's also an anagram for WIRY HASH OIL, but i won't go
> there.

Wiry oil's better'n stems & seeds, dude.

>You're on the watch list.

Woah, the Man's looking at me. Make him stop, MAKE HIM STOP!!!!

RR
- Richelieu

- Richelieu