Re: [OpenHeroQuest] The Second Gloranthan Grouse (with polls)

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_6dNYB9GcYrk9ADhP-NB5uvbN10mKRkn8DErh5W98F38FTOC_otLIgnzCB_4tTnnNoZPUbc>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:18:15 +0200

John :

> What I'm suggesting is OpenHerowars: The Second Gloranthan Grouse
> (with polls). We advertise the grouse on the respectable lists (we
> may get a few new members to pick on). We set a date for everyone to
> post, and a 500 word max word limit on grousing. We set up polls to
> measure responses to each grouse. And we let fly, all at once, on the
> same day.

Sounds great, but don't expect me to organise this.

Happy to host it though.

Or any other mad scheme for that matter.

I like the polls idea !

> Lest I be mistaken, by 'we' I of course mean our latte-sipping

Sorry, John : latte is exclusively an anglo-saxon also-rans thing.

Try breakfast cappuccino after the night train to Rome in the café on your left hand looking out of the front entrance to the station, if you're looking for a *real* snob's wake up drink ... ;-)

> Left
> Bank semiotic reject of an immoderator - heaven knows he needs a real
> job.

BTW, I heard about all of those baboons being murdered down there in your hemisphere, multiple stab wounds no less (but can't find a URL containing the report).

Isn't that taking the scenario playtesting a little TOO far, John ?

cheers,

Julian