Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Open season on Canucks!

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_PvRaLSpGs80Cq9Fj3hudiALnwFt-NUL7Cfrg3t3xn3CnmhIMVwtWuDRrG5FerF8M>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:03:23 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff:

> Its interesting to note that the looting
> in US cities was not mentioned at all.

Dude, that was a normal Thursday night. And calling it looting is not politically correct. It raises racial connotations. We call it "civil disturbance" (like it was a pleasant, but loud, argument).

> we only formed long lines at the beer store...

Probably because there was a limited supply of the drinkable, imported stuff. Do you guys actually drink that LaBlech Blue stuff, or do you just pawn it off on the stupid furriners? <obligatoryGlorantha>Orlanth sure wouldn't drink it.</obligatoryGlorantha>

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com