Three Songs TOO BAD for Hero Quest-Rpg

From: kmnellist_at_jNOoA0Ve1HnrNbMfWd4OBixCtcScTkcc1ScAsb-dokjG8no5D_A1JQ6ds4jbUz697w
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:15:44 EDT

I make no apology for sending this to this list. It is too unDigestible and since it refers to neither ice hockey nor Heortling games, I find no other venue for my questionable talents as a song-mangler.

ORLANTH
I've been sitting here all day thinking Same old thing ten years away thinking
Now my days are gone, memories linger on Thoughts of when I was boy

Alakorings in the host, fighting
Eurmali were funny things, frightening
Bow and spears and thunder rocks
Gagarthi in the mountain tops
Chaos cuts, all different things

Orlanth, Orlanth you're windy
That's what we all think of you
Orlanth, Orlanth you're windy
That's what we all think of you
Orlanth, Orlanth

Waha Khans reading with string, trying
Lankhor Mhy and Etyries, writing
Agimori, morocanth, Chalana Arroy helped our health Silently healing us all.
Familiar things I keep around, near me
Memories of my younger days, clearly
Now it's in my mind?
Everyday I find, thoughts of when I was boy

Orlanth, Orlanth you're windy
That's what we all think of you
Orlanth, Orlanth you're windy
That's what we all think of you
Orlanth, Orlanth

Orlanth, Orlanth

Orlanth, Orlanth

ORLANTHI
10 seconds... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... Ignition... Lift off

Orlanthi, Orlanthi, if only you could make us understand Orlanthi, Orlanthi, your influence will spread throughout the land

Let's hear it for Orlanthi
(Lanthi, lanthi, lanthi)

His philosophy of life will steer him through And as far as he can see
He's the same as you and me
There's nothing in the world he cannot do

No hill too high, no desert too dry
No road too long, no tide too strong
No bridge too far, he's got a spear
No slope to steep, no thought too deep
No star too bright, no squeeze too tight No tale too tall, no cat too cool
No bass too low, he'll give it a go
No end to his talents, no sense of balance

Orlanthi, oh Orlanthi, when disaster strikes you never get depressed Orlanthi, oh Orlanthi, you'll always prove that Orlanth is the best

Although he's unconventional in hue
His philosophy of life will steer him through And despite the limitation
Of his poor co-ordination
He knows he'll show the world a thing or two

(Lanthi, lanthi, lanthi)

Orlanthi, Orlanthi, you're the guy who puts the do in do or die Orlanthi, Orlanthi, your deeds are guaranteed to stupefy

No ride too rough, no test too tough
No act too slick, no race too quick
No shot too hot, he'll hit the spot
No style too chic, no joke too weak
No chance too slim, no fate too grim
No foe too strong, no odds too long
No price too high, he's put some by
No dodge, no doubt, no backing out

Orlanthi, oh Orlanthi, if humanity's a question of degree
Orlanthi, Orlanthi, stay loyal to your Stormy pedigree
Orlanthi, oh Orlanthi, you're the one who bears the pink and yellow crest
Orlanthi, Orlanthi, you'll always prove that Orlanth is the best

KAJABOR
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, god of cosmic entropy
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, worship evil, hate Uroxi To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees Come and dance every night, sing with a broo cacophony

I met a disease mistress somewhere in Ginijji Well she was killin' people, spreadin' bad maladies And when I went to the girl, come on and teach me to pray She laughed and whispered to me, yes come tonight to the bay

The ugly bitch, in the sky the moon of the Egi Unholy cacophonous din we'll all be singin' this song

Kaja-bor-bor-bor, god of cosmic entropy
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, worship evil, hate Uroxi To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees Come and dance every night, sing with broo cacophony

Kaja-bor-bor-bor, god of cosmic entropy
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, worship evil, hate
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees Come and dance every night, sing with broo cacophony

And unhindered by laws they listen to rants She showed me much more, not only to dance...