Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Democracy. Seriously.

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at__HMZN1uYukONg4Pm8R6oVQvi5SN3JKmpyVY0sLdyaPgllasPACii0yg8a4HMspUg_gI>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:28:22 -0700

John Hughes <nysalor_at_uYIti8evubGHxj3KkatCQAt6aDTB5axxVvKN12iuZJC6mpq4GW2eoEcV9g45JnOHsd5LqOp1v_nH2vHU9cA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> RRR:
>
>> And you can keep him. As a matter of fact, you can take him home
>> *NOW*.
>
> Yip, too much to worry about all at once. After all, it looks like
> RRR and fellow Californians will soon have Arnie to entertain and
> lead them into the Brave New Century.

Out here where I live, I'm just seeing these bumper stickers:

  Dean: Because defeat is always an option!   Dean: How many Americans must die before we apologize?   Kerry: Um, what Dean said! Only better!   Kerry: I lost in the last war, I can lose this one too!   Kucinich: No, really! Honestly!
  Sharpton: Tawana told the truth! And so did Osama!   Lieberman: Whichever slogan appeals to you!   Dean: Strong enough to say "we surrender"!   Edwards: Remember me?
  Lieberman: Hoping people in Florida figure out how those ballot-thingies work this time!