Gimme all your essence

From: kmnellist_at_BVX5fmgnk6tdJB7zp5kfxJccQ9AGeKz8S2ixE8pMiCwodQTthaF09mye5f3C9oXqAh
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:47:06 EDT

I got to have a shot of what you got is oh so sweet. You got to make it hot, like a moon goddess I need a repeat,

Gimme all your essence, all your blood and kisses too, Gimme all your essence, don't let up until we're through,

You got to whip it up and hit me like a ton of lead, If I blow my top will you join the hordes of undead?

Gimme all your essence, all your blood and kisses too, Gimme all your essence, don't let up until we're through.

You got to move it up and use it like Delecti would. You got to pack it up, work it like a Vampire should.

Gimme all your essence, all your blood and kisses too. Gimme all your essence, don't let up until we're through.

tune:ZZ Top, Gimme all you lovin'